We would like to say thank you to all those that joined UTRI in praying for the mother of Sara Gutierrez, founder of Pilar De Esparanza Orphanage and dear friend of UTRI. Her mother was in the ICU for over a week; no diagnosis was given, but her condition was serious enough to call in her family. However, she miraculously recovered last week, and was released to return home to Houston. We are rejoicing with Sara for God’s answered prayer in her life!
Like what we are doing?
- Updates - eepurl.com/wfYoX 1 year ago
- Thank you so much to all of those who joined UTRI in praying for Sara Gutierrez's mother. She was released from... fb.me/1TRroH8wT 1 year ago
- Updates - eepurl.com/rZ_q1 1 year ago
- A big fat thanks to all those that made this last week possible. Our friends from Colorado rocked the construction... fb.me/Sdr0HkmY 1 year ago
- I posted 4 photos on Facebook in the album "Colorado Team" fb.me/1OTSlTSda 1 year ago
- Our Colorado team is working hard to complete the house for Jose this week! We are excited about the ministry to... fb.me/1MGsbt51v 1 year ago
- Updates - eepurl.com/roSHL 1 year ago
- A special thanks to al those who have contributed to the beautiful prayer garden and landscaping in UTRI's back... fb.me/27YFGgxPD 1 year ago
- Another perspective of the prayer garden. fb.me/1TkzM4WsW 1 year ago
- A quiet place to spend time with the Lord... UTRI's prayer garden. fb.me/1hWwNXcCY 1 year ago